The electronic-photonic design automation (EPDA) environment built upon photonic Verilog-A models enables schematic-driven designs, simulation, and layout for monolithic/hybrid integrated electronic and photonics circuits.
Find out what you need to learn about the photonic Verilog-A flow and run your first electro-optical simulation from Virtuoso custom design platform.
Photonic Verilog-A introduction
- Photonic Verilog-A Platform
- Virtuoso interoperability workflow
- Photonic Verilog-A Introduction Video
- Port configuration for photonic Verilog-A models
Creating photonic Verilog-A models
Running simulations using photonic Verilog-A models
- System Requirements and Environment Settings for Verilog-A CMLs
- Loading Verilog-A Virtuoso libraries
- Running Verilog-A simulations
In this section, some application examples on the photonic Verilog-A platform are provided.