- Support registration is a simple process that allows access to commercial technical support and technical resources such as the examples in the Application Gallery (Apps).
- Technical support for commercial customers is provided via Lumerical/Ansys Optics support, not the Ansys customer portal.
- Support is valid for the duration of the license/TECS. Once the license/TECS expires, you will have to register for support with your current license/TECS.
- Ansys user account
- Active Ansys Lumerical license or TECS
Support registration process
- Open Lumerical Launcher from your desktop or Start Menu in Windows or open Terminal in Linux and run the command below: (default install path shown)
- Configure Lumerical to obtain the license from your license server.
- Open the Lumerical solver that you have the license for.
- Navigate to the "About ... page" from the "Help" menu.
- Click on "Register for Support"
- Log in with your Ansys user name and password when prompted.
- Hit "OK" to acknowledge and complete the support registration
Accessing commercial technical support
Phone and email technical support is available for business or commercial license users.
- After registering for support with Lumerical, log into the Lumerical/Ansys Optics Support portal.
- Scroll down to the mid section of the page.
- You can submit your support request using the link to submit a ticket.
- You can contact Lumerical support directly via email or call us using the contact information shown on the page for commercial support users.