Starting June 15, 2021, existing Lumerical users and new user registration will be required to log into the Lumerical website using an Ansys account.
Creating your Ansys account
- Register with your organization's email domain. Free email domains (e.g. gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc) are not supported.
- Update or create your Ansys Lumerical user account <here>.
- Ensure that you enter a valid and searchable mailing address. PO box is not supported.
- Accept the End-Use Certificate (EUC) here.
- Log into the Lumerical website to access the technical resources on the Lumerical support site.
- Add or register your mobile number to your user profile, to receive sign-in confirmation code via text message (messaging fees applies).
Account creation failed the automated screening process
Please contact our sales department if your user account was not successfully created due to the automated screening process. Include your name, the email address used to create your user account, your organization, and your Ansys customer number (if you have this information) when contacting us.
Help with the user account creation
If you did not receive your email verification message or experience any other problems, see Ansys account troubleshooting tips.