The constant doping object allows the user to define a region with constant doping. The region geometry as well as parameters can be entered.
NOTE: The constant doping object is also available in HEAT
- X, Y, Z: The center position of the simulation region
- X MIN, X MAX: X min, X max position
- Y MIN, Y MAX: Y min, Y max position
- Z MIN, Z MAX: Z min, Z max position
- X SPAN, Y SPAN, Z SPAN: X, Y, Z span of the simulation region
- APPLICABLE DOMAINS: This can be used to limit the volume over which the object is applicable. The object will be applied only to the volume that has overlap between the original object volume and the selected domain.
- DOMAIN : Select the target domain. The reference geometry is the surfaces of the selected domain.
- SOLID : Select the target solid. The reference geometry is the surfaces that enclose the selected volume if the solid is a 3D shape, or the surface if the solid is a 2D plane.
- ALL DOMAINS: The object will be applied to all the available domains.
- USE RELATIVE COORDINATES: If this is enabled then the doping region will use the center or the CHARGE solver as its origin (reference). If disabled then it will use the absolute center (0,0,0) as its origin.
- DOPANT TYPE: The dopant type can be n-type (donors) or p-type (acceptors).
- CONCENTRATION: The concentration of the dopant can be entered.