Users with Elastic licenses can now self-register using the “Register for Support” button in the Launcher window and the "About" dialog window, same as with any other licensing model.
Multiphysics Suite Enhancements
Optical properties of common liquid crystal materials (MLC-9200-000, MLC-9200-100, MLC-6608, MLC-6241-000, TL-216, E44, E7, 5CB and 5PCH) have been added to the default Material library in FDTD and MODE.
SYSTEM Suite Enhancements
- The new button in INTERCONNECT to validate all expressions allows users to check all the property expressions in all the circuit elements of a project file. Users can also enable an automatic check every time a simulation runs.
- The GUI response time has been improved for large circuits in INTERCONNECT, using the redrawoff and redrawon commands when adding elements by script.
- The Traveling Wave Laser Model in INTERCONNECT now supports longitudinally inhomogeneous current injection, defined by a table of current values vs. position.
- CML Compiler has the following new features:
- The spar_fixed photonic model has a new QA to compare the simulated S-parameters and group delays with the source data directly.
- The phase_shifter_electrical photonic model in INTERCONNECT now supports temperature-dependent IV data.
- Users can now deploy a specific template from lumfoundry_template when adding new elements for their CML.
- A new photonic model to build compounds using elements from the same CML as children is now available.