The STACK reference manual provides detailed descriptions of product features.
STACK Reference Manual
- STACK optical solver introduction
- STACK simulation object
- Script commands work with 1D (un-patterned) multilayers stacks
- stackdipole - Returns emission properties of dipole emitters such as luminescence (apparent brightness), radiance (absolute brightness) and color.
- stackpurcell - Returns the emission enhancement of a dipole due to its environment, and the emitted power density.
- stackrt* - Returns the Fresnel coefficients for incident plane waves.
- stackfield* - Returns the electromagnetic fields within the structure.
* stackrt and stackfield are available in all products. A STACK license is not required.
STACK and FDTD Comparison
- Halfspace emission from a multilayer stack
- Reflection and transmission calculations using planewaves
- Evanescent coupling through a low index gap
- OLED Optimizing Farfield Emission - optimize layer thickness for maximum light extraction
- OLED 2D - using stack and moving to patterned layers
- Zemax Planar OLED - exporting STACK results to raytracing software
- MicroLED - characterize emission, optimize material and layer thickness