- The visualizer in all Lumerical solvers now have a new ‘copy to clipboard’ button that allows users to copy the current image on the visualizer to the clipboard and easily paste it in a different tool.
DEVICE Suite Enhancements
- New Integration with KLayout and component-level tools (in Windows) has enabled easy import of layout from KLayout into the FD-IDE (FDTD, MODE) and the FE-IDE (CHARGE, HEAT, FEEM, DGTD). The integration combines the pattern from KLayout with a user/foundry provided process file to automatically generate 3D geometry using the layer builder object. This integration is currently only available in Windows with the Linux support planned for a future release.
- The wizards for importing layout into FDTD and MODE from Virtuoso Layout, now support running Monte Carlo sweeps for yield analysis using any process variation data that is included within the process file.
- The EME solver provides a power-normalized user s-matrix as result. The new result is called ‘power s matrix’ and can be used to perform advanced diagnostics on the simulation results.
- The ‘polystencil’ script command now supports the ‘custom’ primitive element.
SYSTEM Suite Enhancements
- Improved electrical equivalent circuits in Virtuoso symbols and photonic Verilog-A models generated by CML Compiler.