This article summarizes the tool and license requirements for KLayout interoperability.
The following operating systems are supported:
- Windows (64-bit editions only)
- Linux (CentOS8 or RHEL8 that works with qt5)
The following Tools/Software are required for the interoperability:
- KLayout 0.27.5 or later
- Lumerical 2022 R1.2 or later (for Windows)
- Lumerical 2022 R2 or later (for Linux)
The following licenses are required to properly run simulations:
- Ansys-Lumerical INTERCONNECT
A few KLayout packages are required for the interoperability. For package installation instruction, please refer to KLayout Interop Installation Instructions.