This article shows how to obtain information about your Lumerical Business and Academic license, using the following methods:
- FlexNet dashboard
- License activation utility for both Floating and Node trusted storage licenses (deprecated)
- License file for certificate based licenses
Obtaining license details using the FlexNet dashboard
- Access the FlexNet Dashboard
- The dashboard will show and list the available license features, the expiry date and the current usage and Hosts that has checkout the license.
Obtaining license details from the license activation utility
From the license activation window, select the activated license and "View Details"
Viewing the license details from the license file for certificate based license
- Open the license file that came with your certificate based license, using a text editor like 'Notepad', 'vi' or 'nano'.
- The following information are shown:
- mac address of the machine
- product or feature
- end date
- quantity (in red)
- date issued
- account name and number
- start date
#Please do not delete this comment line.
SERVER this_host aa00000000ff
INCREMENT FDTD_Solutions_engine LUMERICL 1.0 12-jul-2019 5 \
DUP_GROUP=UHD ISSUER="Lumerical Inc." ISSUED=12-jun-2019 \
NOTICE="Account_Name [Acct: #Number#]" SN=SC=301C969D1512; \
START=11-jun-2019 SIGN="018F DF3A 86E4 C848 650C 987D 3952 \