There are two methods of deactivating Node trusted storage license.
- Online deactivation (deprecated) - only offline deactivation is supported.
- Offline deactivation - This method is done by generating an 'offline requestXML file' and sending this to Lumerical. A 'responseXML file' will be provided to complete the activation process.
Online deactivation (deprecated)
- Deactivate your entitlement using the offline activation process.
- Open the Launcher from your Windows Desktop or macOS LaunchPad
- Go to the Licenses section on the left column.
- Select Node locked tab then the Activate tab.
- Choose Offline Mode.
- Go to the Licenses tab under the Node locked tab
- From the list of activated licenses, Select the license to deactivate.
- Then 'Deactivate' the license.
- A 'Save as' dialog windows appears.
- Browse to your desired folder and save the Offline RequestXML file.
- Send the file to Ansys/Lumerical Support to obtain a ResponseXML file.
- Save the ResponseXML file on the machine where you generated the Offline RequestXML file.
- Open the Launcher and use the ResponseXML file to complete the process.