This article provides the standard installation process of Lumerical's products on supported macOS systems with the Legacy Lumerical FlexNet license manager.
End of Life
Support for Mac OS ended with Lumerical release 2020 R2. See this article for details.
- Administrator or root access is required.
- Floating licenses must have the Lumerical FlexNet license manager installed on one (1) of the computer in the local network.
- Download the installation package. (registration required).
- Change directory to the download location.
- Run the disk image file (.dmg) to mount the installer.
- Run the installation file (.pkg) and follow the instructions on the installation wizard.
- Select to Uninstall or Continue without uninstall, when prompted and complete the installation.Connect to your License server. Alternately, you may request a free 30-day evaluation license.